The 2018 Fall Trend You Should Wear
The 9-5-ready blazer has been a staple in any well-equipped wardrobe for a long time now, but this Fall season it's making an even bolder statement.
This season's runways looked a little more professional than usual, in a nostalgic nod to power dressing and women before us who have rocked the wardrobe staple (think Princess Diana, Margaret Thatcher). The blazer graced the runway with a demand to be seen.
M A R G A R E T T H A T C H E R P R I N C E S S D I A N A
The variety of bolder blazers are sure to cater to any wardrobe style, from bold to tonal, here is our pick of top runway looks and how to style them:
2. The bold blazer is perhaps this season's statement piece. Block bright colours, belted with a chunky belt or belt bag...you can't go wrong.
3. This plaid blazer & cane bucket bag combo is the perfect fall pairing, it makes us feel at one with our fall surrounds but also makes us wish we were at the Hamptons on a beach vacay.
4. Sporting the tonal power suit like icons Margaret Thatcher and Princess Diana will put you one step forward into your busy work day, the perfect combo to take you from grocery shopping...to the office... and then to a bar.
5. Nothing says effortless like a blazer over a silk slip, pair it with sneakers for a productive day, or with strappy heels for a care-free night.
6. Whoever thought of belting a blazer, we are forever in your debt, we love this look paired with chunky sneakers.
7. For something a little more chic and edgy, try exposed sleeves by layering a long dress shirt under a blazer.
8. Last but not least, we are dreaming back to The Beatles year's and their affiliation to velvet suits. This electric blue velvet could make any day a brighter one.
As we head into Fall, we feel empowered wearing our power suits to the office and pairing our blazers with practical but stylish work bags, a new trend we have noticed emerging...keep your eyes peeled on Clutch Bags for more to come....