How to be a Girl Boss
In the spirit of Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso, the team at Clutch Bags dot com brings you our latest guide in American Fashion and Style; How to be a Girl Boss.
If you haven't heard of Sophia Amoruso by now, she's the name behind online retail site Nasty Gal, as well as co-founder and CEO of Girlboss. At just 22 she sky-rocketed to success after her online Ebay store that resold vintage clothing items started to gain traction.
Now she runs Girlboss, a global platform that exists to redefine success for millenial women by providing the tools and connections they need to own their futures. Girlboss acts as a celebratory space for women to not just celebrate what they do professionally, but who they are personally.
Maybe you spotted Sophia on the cover of Forbes magazine's 2016 Richest Self-Made Women in Business issue, as she continues to be one of the biggest inspiration to Clutch Bags dot com team to be the best Girl Boss we can all be.
Are you wanting to unleash your inner girl boss this week? The team at Clutch Bags dot com is here to help, bringing you a curated guide to dressing and feeling like a girl boss.
D R E S S I N G L I K E A G I R L B O S S
1. Yan Yan Chan, jeans & blazer, get the look: Zara jeans, Isabel Marant blazer
2. Margaret Zhang, plaid blazer & vintage lady bag, get the look: ASOS blazer, Rebag vintage bag
3. Livv Perez, shades & sneakers for effortless on-the-go, get the look: Sunglass Hut, cos sneakers
4. Kirsty Godso, Athleisure Luxe, get the look: LuLu Lemon sports, Stella Mccartney sports
5. Aimee Song, Fall trench, tote bag & boots, get the look: Nordstrom Trench coat, Alumnae Boots
6. Olivia Palermo, effortless chic, get the look: Banana Republic power suit
Add a working bag into any of these looks from Clutch Bags Dot com for a super cute head-to-two working look.
F E E L I N G L I K E A G I R L B O S S
1. Drunk Elephant Eye Serum, $68
2. Peach & Lily Luxe Oil, $39
3. Charlotte Tilbury Sheet Mask, $22
4. Fenty Beauty Long-wear Foundation, $34
5. Mac Red Lipstick in Ruby Woo, $10
6. Lanolips super balm, $17
7. Huxley Sahara Glow Cream, $71
Thanks for reading our girl boss guide, head to Clutch Bags dot com for more shopping on Working women bags.